We are thrilled to introduce the True Stories ethnography app.
What is it?
- A revolutionary research tool that allows you to get inside your customers’ lives like never before.
- Downloadable by invitation only from iTunes and the Android market to iPhone and Android devices.
- Allows us to ask questions and receive responses via video, still photos, audio files, multiple-choice, and more.
- Content can be edited into a summary documentary or presented through an interactive online portal.
Why is it important?
- Smartphone penetration will pass 50% this year, allowing us to reach a huge desirable, growing audience.
- Users keep their devices with them wherever they go, so we can get insight in the moment, in real time.
- Participants answer from the gut with no researchers around, allowing them to say and share things they otherwise would not.
- We can probe and respond to people in real time to dig deeper into what they’re telling us.
How does it work?
- When we send a question/task, they receive a notification
- They click open the app
- They see the question/assignment, and click to reply in the medium we request
- They reply and submit